One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• For years it was a market darling. But there are clear signs that the gloss is starting to come off this highly-rated household products group.
• At first sight, this firm looks unexciting. But closer inspection reveals a quite spectacular record of dividend increases.
• A travel agent that is far less exposed to fickle consumer spending than its peers, yet whose shares are undemandingly rated.
• The company's niche technology is winning fans around the world, and driving rapid revenue growth.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• In the aftermath of the 'petrol panic', this fund offers global exposure to rising energy prices.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
See more brokers' tips.
SHARE TIP UPDATES THIS WEEK:
For more details of these tips, plus many more, visit our tips and ideas page.