One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• Shares in this giant German reinsurer could be a better way to play a recovery in premium rates than the UK-listed Lloyd's vehicles.
• Its growth profile means shares in this storage specialist offer better value than other quoted property plays.
• Arbitrage alert: the clarification of a tax issue means a bid battle can start over this mid-sized oil explorer.
• Digging holes is this company's speciality, but that doesn't mean its share price is stuck in one.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• We're not fans of actively managed large-cap US equity funds, but managers are much better placed when it comes to small firms.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
• The convertible debt of this conservative building society still looks a good bet for income seekers.
See more bond tips and analysis on our bonds news page.
Read more brokers' tips.
SHARE TIP UPDATES THIS WEEK:
For more details of these tips, plus many more, visit our tips and ideas page.