One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• Plans are in place to restore this famous name to its former glory and to put some spark back in the shares.
• Normally we're not keen on shares in overseas property companies but we think there's good reason to make an exception here.
• Dismal high-street conditions and a threadbare balance sheet leave this company very exposed.
• This manufacturer is already the subject of a bid, but one that looks rather low. There's a good chance a rival bid will emerge and we think it's worth taking a chance on a counterbid.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• We like this fund as an ultra-cheap way to gain exposure to the US economy at a point when it looks set to continue to expand, driven by a strong private sector, and in an election year - when above-average equity returns are on the cards.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
• We devoted a lot of attention to this retailer's results last week, but while the group's shares may be under pressure, its bonds are a different matter.
See more bond tips and analysis on our bonds news page.
Read more brokers' tips.
SHARE TIP UPDATES THIS WEEK:
For more details of these tips, plus many more, visit our tips and ideas page.