One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• This construction materials giant is back on firm foundations after a difficult few years, plus it's underpinned by vast amounts of tangible assets.
• Things look set to get worse before they get better at this struggling manager – and the high dividend yield is the subject of much debate with most expecting a cut.
• You're likely to encounter the products this company makes on a daily basis. Now a move into new markets could improve its fortunes.
• This portfolio of mortgage backed securities offers big dividends and potential for capital gains.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• Here's a fund offering small company outperformance while avoiding too much exposure to the recession-hit UK.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
• A new bond from a household name offering a yield to redemption of 5 per cent.
See more bond tips and analysis on our bonds news page.
Read more brokers' tips.
SHARE TIP UPDATES THIS WEEK:
For more details of these tips, plus many more, visit our tips and ideas page.