One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• For years it was a market darling. But there are clear signs that the gloss is starting to come off this highly-rated household products group.
• At first sight, this firm looks unexciting. But closer inspection reveals a quite spectacular record of dividend increases.
• A travel agent that is far less exposed to fickle consumer spending than its peers, yet whose shares are undemandingly rated.
• The company's niche technology is winning fans around the world, and driving rapid revenue growth.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• In the aftermath of the 'petrol panic', this fund offers global exposure to rising energy prices.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
See more brokers' tips.