- Network effect supports both growth and quality
- Cyclical impact should not weigh on long-term value
- Network effect guards dominant market position
- Extremely high margins
- Great cash generation
- Exposed to the health of the property market
- High street real estate agents are struggling
This year Brits spent a lot of their time within the same four walls. This might explain why the top five most viewed listings on property portal Rightmove (RMV) are mostly mansions: it seems that a lot of us have been drooling over the likes of The Surrey Manor, a 10-bedroom pile set in 30 acres of parkland.