Company News 

Revolution bidding war intensifies

Revolution bidding war intensifies

The bidding war for Revolution Bars (RBG) has taken another twist. Deltic, along with its holding company Ranimul, has come back with an all-equity merger proposal. Under the terms of the deal Ranimul shareholders would own 35 per cent of the combined entity, with Revolution shareholders holding the remaining 65 per cent. The nightclub owner has until 10 October to make the offer official.

To continue reading, subscribe today

and enjoy unlimited access to the following:

  • Tips of the Week
  • Funds coverage
  • Weekly features on big investment themes
  • Trading ideas
  • Comprehensive companies coverage
  • Economic analysis
Subscribe
Subscribe to Investors Chronicle

Subscribe today

Full access for just £3.37 a week:

• Tips and recommendations - to beat the market 
• Portfolio clinic & Mr Bearbull - build a well-planned portfolio 
• Expert tools - track and manage investments effortlessly
• Plus free delivery to your home or office

Subscribe Now