- Dividend policy: “Our dividend policy considers the expectations and requirements of stockholders, capital funding requirements of AT&T and long-term growth opportunities. It is our intent to provide the financial flexibility to allow our board of directors to consider dividend growth and to recommend an increase in dividends to be paid in future periods.”
- Forward yield: 6.28 per cent.
- Payment: Quarterly.
- Last cut: The company has raised its quarterly dividend for 35 consecutive years.
To continue reading, subscribe today
and enjoy unlimited access to the following:
- Tips of the Week
- Funds coverage
- Weekly features on big investment themes
- Trading ideas
- Comprehensive companies coverage
- Economic analysis