Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the Investors Chronicle Reader Survey Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw, Participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the UK only who are over 18 years of age at the time of entry. who complete and submit the Investors Chronicle reader survey only. Directors, employees and immediate family members of employees of The Financial Times Limited (“FT”), its associated companies and agencies are not eligible to take part in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local laws or regulations, including where in FT’s reasonable opinion we cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to sanctions laws or banking restrictions. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that they are able to participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FT is not liable where an entrant has breached local laws and/or regulations in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw commences on 18/11/19 at 6.00am GMT and closes on 18/12/19 at 11.59pm.
- To enter the Prize Draw, complete the survey available at investorschronicle.co.uk/survey and submit your answers and confirm that you would like to be submitted into the prize draw. Entry will require internet access. Only one entry per person is permitted. FT is not responsible for late or incomplete entries, or for entries not received.
- One Winner will be selected at random from the valid entries submitted on 06/01/20.
- The Winner shall receive £500 (the “Prize”) by cheque.
- The result of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and any non-cash elements of the Prize have no cash value if not used.
Notification of Winner
- The Winner will be notified on 10/01/20 by email and FT will provide details of how to claim the Prize. The Winner will receive the Prize by post within 15 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the Winner, or if the Winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 3 business days of notification, a replacement winner may be chosen at the FT’s discretion and will be notified by the FT. The original entry that was chosen will then be forfeited. The Winner is responsible for confirming valid delivery details. FT will not be liable for any failure, delay or inability to contact the Winner.
- The surname and county of the Winner will be available from 24/01/20 upon receipt by the Financial Times of a self-addressed envelope at the following address: The Financial Times, Bracken House, 1 Friday Street, London EC4M 9BT unless the Winner notified FT at the time of entry it objected to such information being made available.
- Winners may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details.
- FT reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw, or any part of it (including these Terms and Conditions) or change the Prize (to one of equivalent or greater value) as required by the circumstances in FT’s sole discretion. FT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who has not complied with the letter or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure by FT to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- FT cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from entrants taking part in the Prize Draw or for taking up (or not taking up) the Prize. FT gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended by FT. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FT excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the Prize Draw or use of the Prize (save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of FT).
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to hold FT harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, directly or indirectly, participation in this Prize Draw, or claims based on publicity rights, third party intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is the Financial Times Ltd, Bracken House, 1 Friday Street, London EC4M 9BT.