One of the main reasons that tens of thousands of people buy Investors Chronicle each week, or subscribe to its online subscription service, is to gain access to our market-leading tips on shares, funds, investment trusts and bonds.
• What sets this company apart is a promise to return £13 a share to shareholders in dividends by 2021. Plus its strong performance means it's on target to double profits as planned and have cash to spare.
• This specialist offshore oil services provider has completed a potentially transformational deal, its balance sheet is strong and it boasts a record order backlog.
• We think it's worth tucking in to this company: its factories are becoming more efficient and dividends are poised to rise sharply.
• Here's an opportunity to buy into the growing trend among pharmaceutical companies to outsource their activities, especially as this company has a dominant market share.
See more share tips on our share tips page (subscribers only)
|All our share, fund and bond tips are available to online subscribers. Why not join us today?|
• This income fund has delivered some of the best returns in its sector by targeting smaller companies.
See more fund tips on our fund tips page (subscribers only)
• Bond investors are in a far stronger position than equity holders of this company if they want to risk owning a pub
See more bond tips and analysis on our bonds news page.
SHARE TIP UPDATES THIS WEEK:
For more details of these tips, plus many more, visit our tips and ideas page.